Magua is Huron - The Belgian Explorer

Latest

Discovering History by Travelling


Tuesday 29 August 2017

Magua is Huron

After my three week vacation to Ontario & Quebec(CA) my fingers were aching to paint something Native American/First Nations.

Since we visited much Iroquois and Huron-Wendat areas i wanted to paint one of these guys.

I decided to buy the notorious "The Last of the Mohicans" villain, Magua from Warlordgames.

Magua Last of the Mohicans


"When the Grey Hair is dead, Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever."









The miniature itself is quite modest in size but has some excellent detail to it.

This being the first time I paint a single figure instead of a regiment, I had to step up my painting game since there was no safety in numbers this time:)

That being said, here are the results:

Magua Last of the Mohicans 28mm Leozanza 7years War Warlord Games
        Magua Last of the Mohicans 28mm Leozanza 7years War Warlord Games


Magua Last of the Mohicans 28mm Leozanza 7years War Warlord Games

My vacation to Canada really sparked my interest in the Woodland Culture and the French-Indian war so more figures from this period might follow.

As always any advice is always appreciated, have a good one guys!


                                                                     -Leo

1 comment:

  1. Nice painting!! The information about Magua is also a nice extra ;D

    ReplyDelete